• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who has the WORST boobjob you have seen?

Reverend Ebb

Girls love me… In theory
A model called Plenty UpTopp...ghastly. They have stretch marks/scars are a different positions on her body and different sizes. I'll just see if I have any pics..

Pimp Daddy

Sorry for my bud english!

Attachments

• chloe jones.jpg
    chloe jones.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17,656

Reverend Ebb

Girls love me… In theory
Here we go...prepare to lose lunch...

Attachments

• dan12.jpg
    dan12.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 17,424

Adlatus

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
Chelsea Charms must be number one with the worst boobjob:

cc4.jpg

That boobjob makes me cry :weeping:

Adlatus

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 232

Adlatus

Lola has one good thing: everything is bad! Not just her boobjob, but her face aswell.

006Lola.jpg

Adlatus

Adlatus

Better make a list of the "stars" who have had bad boobjobs.

Ashley Evans, BB Gunns, Casey James, Chelsea Charms, Colette, Dupree, Colt 45, Crystal Gunns, Crystal Storm, Dixie Bubbles, Donita Dunes, Echo Valley, Fantasia, Harmony Bliss, Kandi Cox, Kayla Kupcakes, Kimberly Kupps, Letha Weapons, Lisa Lipps, Lola Lane, Lolo Ferrari, Lulu Devine, Maxi Mounds, Melissa Wolf, Melody Foxxe, Melonie Charm, Nikki Diamond, Pandora Peaks, Patty Please, Plenty Up Topp, Randi Rushmore, Ricki Raxxx, Sable Holiday, SaRenna Lee, Savanna Staxx, Shayne Fawntanna, Sierra,Tabatha Jordan, Teddi Barrett, Tiffany Towers, Windy Leigh, Xxxena

And all those so called witted names, their overly blonded hair of somethimes even wigs, their old faces (e.g. Maxi Mounds)... They are pathetic :scream:

Adlatus

Adlatus

I certainly don't like boobs when I see Chelsea. That surgeon must have been blind. Her areola's are now placed sideways, her veins are that big, that you can tow a car with those.

Adlatus