• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bar Hopping and puplic sex part 2!

Lynn_Annamarie

Would rather be pissed on than pissed off
Part 1:

So yeah, I was bored on thursday, and decided on going out. It was ether bar hopping, or a movie. I though drinking would be much better then a movie this time! So I decided to invite Jessie and head out to a local bar. She comes to my place before I decied to get ready. I swear she spys on me getting dressed, like I mind at all! lol As I finally do get ready, I see Jessie play with her breasts though a crack in the door. I watch for a few minuntes and start to do the same. After a minute or so of pinching and rubing my nipples while watching her, she sees me, and turns bright red, and stops. "Hey, you can always continue that, or I could!". Jessie didnt say anything about that, but "haha.....yeah, maybe later. Maybe. Are you ready Lynn?" I was ready, for more then just bar hopping now!

Jessie and I get to the first bar, and order a Pink Pussy (The drink) each. Bar looks dead as all hell, but there is a cute guy in the corner with a lady friend. She was an anazon looking woman! Tall, slender and BUSTY! Very sexy! I look at them as they eye me back. By the time I decide on going to their table and talking to them, Jessie is in a conversation with another female. Shes a few years older, and kind of a bigger woman, but cute. I see Jessie is busy enough, and go to make my move. As I get there, the couple are making out. I see the girls hand go up his shorts, and she dosnt get too far up them before is cock pokes out. That was a quick turn on, as I quickly sit next to him. They both retract from what they're doing as I do sit down. "Oh no! please dont stop! I was liking what I was seeing there!" They both grin as they proceed to introduce themselves. "Hey there! My name is Rob! How are you?" "Hey lovly! Im Crystal!" "Hi you two, Im Lynn, and my friend over there is Jessie!" Jessie was still deep in conversation with that woman. "Well, its nice to meet you Lynn" Rob says, as Crystal starts rubbing him inside his shorts again. Im watching his cock get harder, as he looks at my breasts! I give him a small show, looking around as I pull up my shrit and show him a tit. I know he liked it, and Crystal did too! "Hey Lynn, follow me!" Crystal gets up and starts to head to the womans bathroom with Rob in hand. The three of us get inside, and she quickly pulls down his shorts, and his cock comes up like its spring loaded! "Lynn, its your turn, suck his cock!" I get on my knees and start to lick the tip of his large cock! She backs up to watch as I slowly take him into my mouth. No sooner then I do, Jessie comes walking in! "Whoa! Lynn! What the fuck is going on?" Rob then puts his hand on the back of my head, preventing me from talking. Crystal walks over to Jessie and kisses her deeply. Jessie starts to resist, but gives in and starts to feel Crystals tits. Rob gets my undevided intention as he starts to fuck my mouth and pulling my hair. Making me unbelievably wet! "Hey, to two, come down here, I want all three of you on your knees!" Rob got what he wanted! Crystal and Jessie both remove their tops, and are now on their knees in bras. Crystals tits are too damn big for her bra, and her nipples poke right though! He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and puts it in Jessie's. She looked like she was very unsure of this, and backed away quickly. "Hey, I'm just goning to watch this, ok?" Jessie says. Me and the others agree, and continue. He rips off Crystal's bra, and slides his cock between her tits! He pumps nicely as they both moan in pleasure. I decide now, to get totaly nude! I want this cock in my pussy!

Crystal sucks his cock and makes it nice and wet for me. And since ive been wet since I saw Jessie touch herself, I didnt need much help. But, miss "I just wanna watch" desides to do something about it! As I bend over to prepare for Rob's huge cock, I get a surprise! I feel a tounge enter my pussyhole! I look back to see Jessie, eating me out from behind like a pro! My knees damn near buckle as shes doing this! Then all of a sudden, I feel completly streched out, and breathless! Rob slid in his cock fast and hard! I almost cum right then and there! "Fuck her Rob! Fuck her like you do me! Make her cum all over that cock! I wanna taste her pussy juices on that cock!" Crystal says all this while rubbing herself! Jessie is right there next to her, doing the same thing! Rob is now pumping in and out, fucking my very hard and rough! Im cumming all over the place! I look down to see a small puddle of my juices forming! He pulls out to have Crystal suck my cum off it, as I am bent over, trying to catch my breath from all this. I look over to see Jessie now sucking his cock along with Crystal!
"Holy shit you two, im gonna fuckin cum soo hard!" He then pulls away, but before he does, catched Jessie on the chin with a nice shot of cum! He then dumps the rest all over Crystals large tits, almost covering her bust! "My god! That was intense!" Rob says, and the rest of us shake our heads in agreement! "Hey! How about the 4 of us head to the club down the street!" Jessie's idea was the best one yet!

And now for part two!
(Im sorry it's taken me forever to get back on doing this, I felt like this page was starting to go to hell. Fakes and Bots ran rampent for a while, and It wasnt fun anymore. But, I feel like I need to write, for the sake of the people who still rely on reading GOOD stories, and masterbating to them like I do. lol Im here for you! And will be until I run out of greatness! Thank you all for your kind words! If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt be writing part 2!) Now, for the story!

As the four of us are walking to the club Jessie was talking about, we all start grabing and fondling everybody's naughty bits. Well, within the 4 of us, anyways. We see people looking and grining. Im sure the other guys think Rob is one lucky fucker tonight, with 3 girls grabing at his cock while simply walking down the street. Hell, if they new what happend 25 minutes ago, they would have had a heart attack! As we finally reach the club, its packed! A line out the door, but it looks awesome! None us us were ever here before, and I know Ive always wanted to check out the place. After a while, and more fun in line, (We all took turns jacking Rob off under a coat. Wasnt fooling ANYBODY as we noticed people grining and watching.) we get to the front of the line. We get asked for ID, and find out its a 21 and over club. Lucky for us, we all are. And then the 25 doller cover charge, which sucked, but we payed it anyways. We walk in, and notice why it was $25 a head, and 21 and over! It was a sex/dance club! And we were WAY over-dressed!

We walk over to the counter and hand over everything but our underwear and shoes. We all then walk to the bar and order more drinks. The music is loud, the lights are crazy, and the people are just about nude. I love this place! I start to notice Rob's cock growing through his boxers, and boom, right though the hole! His fat cock is in full sight now! A passing lady grabs it and gives it a tug as she continues her walk. We all laugh, and he gets that much harder! We finish our drinks, and order more, as suddenly, a siren goes off. Its a BJ contest! The bartender picks out 3 guys to go up on a stage, and woman volentier to go up and blow them. The first one who makes the guy cum, wins. Well, guess what guy won this honor? Yep, Rob gets choosen 3rd. lol We dont particapate, but we do watch this!!! We have too! 3 ladies walk up and neel in front of the guys and just get into it! The 2nd guy cums first, in about 5-6 minutes. She cheers as cum runs down her chin. Now its the 1st guy and Rob, getting sucked off.

As we watch this, I start to feel hands running down my body! I turn to look, and its 2 other guys, drunk as hell. But dead sexy! I play their game! I see Crystal and Jessi making out with guys and girls touching them as well. I would have had ALOT to watch, but these guys want my attention. And as I see what they have in their boxers, they have it! I moan as I grab for a cock, but they stop me, and point! In the corner of the room, is a sex swing! I practicly ran to it! They set me up and tied me down. I couldnt move or get out now! As if I wanted to! I now see it, more guys are comming over, and a few girls too. One starts to lick my pussy out as I now have 4 guys on me! 2 at the nipples, and 2 at the neck! I was in bliss!!!! I didnt know I could have so much pleasure at once! Before I know it, I cum HARD! I think my scream could be heard over the dance music! As soon as I was done cumming, I felt a fat cock slip inside me! It was one of the guys before, and he was fucking me WELL! Then the girl who just ate me out deeply kissed me and leaned on my side, as the other guy is fucking her now! we make out as we're now getting fucked hard and well! I came a few times before my guy came on my stomach. Not alot, but I was nice. But, I was far from done! There now was a small line of guys waiting to fuck me and this other girl! All more hung then the next! And I was ready!

The next guy fucked me for a good 15 minutes before cumming. The second guy didnt last long, but came all over me and parts of the other girls face!(I licked it up!) The 3rd to fuck me was INCREDIBLE! I came a few times with him. But as I see the last guy, I smile! Its Rob, and we brung Jessi and Crystal, who both appear to have gotten facials! Crystal had alot on her boobs, and some on her face. Jessi had dump loads on her! They didnt even care to wipe off! Dirty bitches! The other girl left a few minutes ago, but I now have Jessi and Crystal at my sides, getting fucked with me! And loving it! Rob started to fuck Jessi, and this really cute guy took Crystal. I was just sitting there for a few when I saw it. It was a huge black guy! And what looked like a '12 inch cock! Wide. lol This was the biggest Ive seen in person, and it was rather intimadating to see! He walks up and slaps my clit a few times with it. That alone almost made me cum! Then slowly, he slides it in, inch by inch! And at every inch, I inhale more! He slides in ALOT of cock before stoping, and moves back out to thrust again. This beast is gonna stretch my pussy out beyond repair, I thought to myself. But as he started to get faster, I feel it! Im gonna cum HARD again! but this time, It feels differant! I scream "Im gonna fuckin CUM!" He pulls out just in time for me to squirt a good 4 feet in a gushing orgasum! I shake and scream! I came so fucking hard! But he wasnt done yet! He slides it back in and fucks me hard and fast! Im cumming all over the place! After about 5 minutes, I see Crystal get on her knees and suck the cum out from her fuck! Then I see Jessi do the same, and take another facail by Rob! I cum hard one more time before my fuck cums all over my tits! I couldnt believe how many times I came that night! Needless to say, the 4 of us went back with friends the next weekend!

~Lynn

echo35

If you can’t live without me, Why aren’t you dead yet?
OMG fucking good story. loved every minute. my wife and i would love to bar hop with you any time.

ban-one

Works for panties
Great story, Lynn. The second half kinda reminds me of a club me, my then girlfriend (wife now), and her girl friend went to, entirely as my GFs idea. We had lots of fun, like you seem to have had. Maybe I'll get it written and posted :)

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I have given out too much rep in 24 hours it seems, but I'll be back to rep you for this~!! Sooooo good!

But, I feel like I need to write, for the sake of the people who still rely on reading GOOD stories, and masterbating to them like I do. lol Im here for you! And will be until I run out of greatness! Thank you all for your kind words! If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt be writing part 2!) Now, for the story!

Well, as it's clearly not lowering the tone or TMI... yes, my cock gets incredibly hard reading your stories.
wank.gif
wank.gif
wank.gif

ban-one

Works for panties
Well, as it's clearly not lowering the tone or TMI... yes, my cock gets incredibly hard reading your stories.
wank.gif
wank.gif
wank.gif

Whose doesn't? :rubbel:

And I'm sure the same probably applies to increasing moisture levels in pussies :)